We're looking for a helpful and enthusiastic individual to join a wonderful marketing agency as their Account Executive.
Our client is an established mid-sized marketing agency situated slap-bang in Soho. They have a fab portfolio of high profile brands, for which they devise and create highly effective integrated marketing campaigns across print and digital channels.
Under the wing of an Account Director and Account Manager, as the Account Executive on the team you'll take a pivotal role in keeping everything on track. This will involve:
- Attending meetings (with your Account Director) with clients, to understand their marketing objectives
- Briefing-in creative work and amends, and providing your input into the development of campaigns
- Keeping an overview of project timings and costings, and briefing external suppliers as appropriate
- Building strong relationships with your colleagues and clients
- Some previous experience working within a marketing environment would be most useful
- Really good core project skills: organisation, teamwork, attention to detail, personable
- Desire to learn develop your career in a marketing agency (next stop: Account Manager)
Salary in the region of £28k-£30k + benefits + flexible working.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.