Successful marketing agency is seeking an Account Manager to join its successful corporate team.
In this role, you will:
- support an Account Director and Business Director on delivering ongoing marketing campaigns for two key accounts for the agency: one a massive tech brand; the other one of world's the largest FS companies
- help produce a raft of work, from performance to content to social to CRM
- get involved with creative briefings, attend client meetings, brief suppliers - no two days will be the same
This is a good move for you if you:
- are an experienced / 'senior' Account Executive who keen for a move forward to Account Manager
- have previous marketing experience - ideally from an agency environment - where you have worked on digital campaigns
- possess all the ingredients to be a good account manager; people skills, organisation, a pro-active nature, ability to learn and pick up new skills, interest in digital marketing etc
In return you'll receive
- competitive salary in the region of £32,000 - £35,000
- opportunity to work on projects for major brands
- lots of training development opportunities (next step: Senior Account Manager)
- excellent suite of company benefits
- friendly, sociable culture
N.B. the agency is currently working three days per week in the office, and two days from home.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.